I really like action and comedy 👌
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 June 2019 #1 I really like action and comedy 👌 Reactions: Hyunjin, jasque, cosmicyuno and 3 others
MochiFace Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 3,333 Reactions Received 8,736 Location ☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼ Website www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18 Fandom MY/Sone/reveluv Gender Male Pronouns whatever i don't care 2 June 2019 #2 Comedy the others are boring Reactions: JoanaIsHere
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,664 Reactions Received 93,476 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,322 Fandom WizSoneLuv 2 June 2019 #3 Good. action , comedy , drama. just no horror/slasher zero use for that. Reactions: jasque and JoanaIsHere
Midnight Joined 11 April 2019 Messages 462 Reactions Received 1,393 Location SUNMI IS COMING Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 June 2019 #4 Horror Reactions: cosmicyuno and JoanaIsHere
whatever Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 624 Reactions Received 851 Location In La La Land Cards View Profile KS Coins 161 Gender Other 2 June 2019 #5 I don't really have a favorite genre of movie ? It just has to captivate my interest, I guess (story, good actors, etc.) Reactions: Skinnny, JoanaIsHere and potato
I don't really have a favorite genre of movie ? It just has to captivate my interest, I guess (story, good actors, etc.)
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 2 June 2019 #6 I love Comedy and Mystery/Detective Movies. But action and supernatural movies are alright as well. I don't mind as long as it is good. I dislike horror movies though. Thriller is okay but not horror. Reactions: jasque, cosmicyuno, Skinnny and 1 other person
I love Comedy and Mystery/Detective Movies. But action and supernatural movies are alright as well. I don't mind as long as it is good. I dislike horror movies though. Thriller is okay but not horror.
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 June 2019 #7 Anime Probably thriller. Reactions: JoanaIsHere, jasque and potato
cosmicyuno Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 625 Reactions Received 2,203 Location intergalactic space Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 June 2019 #8 Drama, shortly followed by horror Reactions: JoanaIsHere, potato, blueberries and 1 other person
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 2 June 2019 #9 Animation Romcom Psychological Weird movies Sci fi Reactions: JoanaIsHere, potato, cosmicyuno and 1 other person
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 2 June 2019 #10 blueberries said: Anime Probably thriller. Click to expand... Anime movies are well done I watched Akira more than 20 times Reactions: JoanaIsHere, potato and blueberries
blueberries said: Anime Probably thriller. Click to expand... Anime movies are well done I watched Akira more than 20 times
lostinwvnderland Joined 22 April 2019 Messages 1,118 Reactions Received 2,529 Location ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 June 2019 #11 anime, animation, action, romcom, fantasy, romance, historical, mystery, drama Reactions: JoanaIsHere and potato
Candacia Joined 21 May 2019 Messages 132 Reactions Received 366 Location A parallel universe Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 June 2019 #12 Comedy and animation Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 13 March 2022 #13 I think I'll watch anything but horror