- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I think i like all types of music some i listen to more than some
sounds like a great genre of music that you listen too :Dromantic, minimalist, angsty osts of cdramas ik I'll never watch, rock, cyberpunk-type rnb/rap, a lot
Mmmmm i felt that when you said sad musicPop Rock and Sad music
Yeah... Thats noy good on your part though :(Mmmmm i felt that when you said sad music
We all listen to sad music once and a while lolYeah... Thats noy good on your part though :(
I listened to rock, r&b, pop. korean, and i think i listened to some japanse. I don't think i listened to indianRock, R&B, Pop, Indian, Korean, Japanese
I don't know why but when i saw your name i immediately thought that you would say classicalPop/Rock/Indie/R&B...more pop