What's your favorite Korean food? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've never had any Korean food before, so I wouldn't know where to start.
Thanks for tagging me though friend. Most kind <3
 
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
I've never had any Korean food before, so I wouldn't know where to start.
Thanks for tagging me though friend. Most kind <3
Bibimbap is easy to start with, and the ingredients are easy to find. You can try it at home. :)
Ofc! You are a good friend of mine! :3
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
mine is tteokbokki, hotteok, ramen with boil egg and sausage, bibimbap, japchae, & Korean fried chicken.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I tried bibimbap in the 2000s at a food court in a shopping centre in the country where i was working then, not SK but in S.E.A., neighbouring my home country. Cant remember which yr it was relative to hallyu wave reaching our shores. As i remember it wasnt particularly korean as it had no kimchi or other (namul or gochujang or doenjang.) It had a fried egg n chicken cooked different from chinese style iirc. I liked it but now i dont think it was partivularly authentic then, probably bcos ppl werent really ready for it yet, (ard 15-10 yrs ago.)
But thats my favorite , dunno if id like authentic korean bibimbap nowvwith kimchi, namul, gochujanh n/or doenjang: ive tried other korean food more recently n liked it but cant recall wat its called: some kinda chicken n rice; n ramyun n chicken with soup. Id eat those again for sure. They were good.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know what it was called. It was like creamy looking jelly made out of mong bean. I th ought it was very tastey but I haven't seen anything like it at H mart. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Saythename17

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Tteokbokki and Bibimbap, Kimchi jjigae is also super good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread