Whats your favorite kpop song thats not from your bias group? (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Drew_B and brekker
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can't get over this I plan on making it my ring tone, when I get a phone, * it gonna when she repeats the chorus but with soft high notes*
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I dont think i hv a favorite not from SNSD or its members, just mostly lusten casually others songs unless this counts:

But its a cheat cos the version tats my favorite is by, surprise, SNSD Taeyeon:

Not the actual version tat is my favorite but just one of them, cos she covers this song quite a bit n its even a bonus track on one of her cds (but not on spotify last i chkd, boo). A long rambling story abt Tae, this song n NELL ...omitted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread