- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Can I have Jiu now cuz @Lovely_Cornchips wants jiuMay is actually a really weird month here, chilly in the morning, warmer in the afternoon and quite rainy.
I am an October baby too (long winters huh? :D lots of autumn babies later on :D)
September that is ♥ especially when the year is good and the weather is perfect
Wait I don't want the VC version? Ah sorry this is so off topic in here.Can I have Jiu now cuz @Lovely_Cornchips wants jiu
Wait I don't want the VC version? Ah sorry this is so off topic in here.
Sorry, I'm trying to collect the regular cards right now not any special ones. And I don't want to take your card or @brekker just to trade it off again.Oof hmm
PLZ just take my Wonpil cardSorry, I'm trying to collect the regular cards right now not any special ones. And I don't want to take your card or @brekker just to trade it off again.
That's the one I'm most likely to take right now just give me a bit more time don't panic.PLZ just take my Wonpil card![]()
![]()
That's the one I'm most likely to take right now just give me a bit more time don't panic.