What's your favorite restaurant? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
o

oo i never been to a Greek restaurant before, is it good?
Yes!!!!
It's with a lot of herbs basically
I don't like fish but I love the meat dishes (Moussaka, souvlaki, gyros, pastitio and soutzoukakia)
you should try it!
it's not all that crazy from the basic western foods
 
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes!!!!
It's with a lot of herbs basically
I don't like fish but I love the meat dishes (Moussaka, souvlaki, gyros, pastitio and soutzoukakia)
you should try it!
it's not all that crazy from the basic western foods
It sound good, i don't like fish either so this might be a good change from my basic routine. Do you recommend any Greek restaurant or food that is should try?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It sound good, i don't like fish either so this might be a good change from my basic routine. Do you recommend any Greek restaurant or food that is should try?
oof I probs don't know one in your area.
I think Souvlaki or Gyros is very liked and good beginners food.
Souvlaki are basically chicken skewers
Gyros is kinda like shoarma
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Red Lobster
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread