- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
That's stupid!There was a stupidly good szechuan chinese restaurant where I live, but the locals didn't like it so they watered it down and now it sucks TT
oo i never been to a Greek restaurant before, is it good?a few greek restaurants and Les 3 Brasseurs
Yes!!!!o
oo i never been to a Greek restaurant before, is it good?
It sound good, i don't like fish either so this might be a good change from my basic routine. Do you recommend any Greek restaurant or food that is should try?Yes!!!!
It's with a lot of herbs basically
I don't like fish but I love the meat dishes (Moussaka, souvlaki, gyros, pastitio and soutzoukakia)
you should try it!
it's not all that crazy from the basic western foods
oof I probs don't know one in your area.It sound good, i don't like fish either so this might be a good change from my basic routine. Do you recommend any Greek restaurant or food that is should try?
Thank you :Doof I probs don't know one in your area.
I think Souvlaki or Gyros is very liked and good beginners food.
Souvlaki are basically chicken skewers
Gyros is kinda like shoarma