- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Are u sure you will be ready for my craziness?Cmon just give me one. I need new songs to listen to. :D
Are u sure you will be ready for my craziness?Cmon just give me one. I need new songs to listen to. :D
haha bring it onAre u sure you will be ready for my craziness?![]()
You've been warnedhaha bring it on
Warnings are nothing to meYou've been warned
You'll want to rethink that when i'm doneWarnings are nothing to me
hmm... I doubt it.You'll want to rethink that when i'm done![]()
oop-I'm having a Shinee phase rn
![]()
Oh my god yes.Say so by Doja Cat
Ok, good luckhmm... I doubt it.
ooh yes i love long listsOk, good luck
This is gonna take awhile XD I'll message you when i'm done XD
Me too honestly XDooh yes i love long lists
The longer the merrierMe too honestly XD
Ask @ParkSeonghwaaa 😌143? I've never heard of them, but i'll look into them :D
dont bring me into this!
Well you know 143, don’t youdont bring me into this!
not as much as you do!Well you know 143, don’t you![]()