- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Ikr 😁😁not as much as you do!
Ikr 😁😁not as much as you do!
they should ask @Natsuka_Ojousama cause she's the one teaching me about them!Ikr 😁😁
Ask me thenthey should ask @Natsuka_Ojousama cause she's the one teaching me about them!
I can relateThere are too many good songs. I can't have a favorite.
Too many good albumsGlad you can![]()
And too many good groups.Too many good albums![]()
I would say that recently Ange Reve first album was a favourite of this year 😀And too many good groups.
And too many good genres.![]()
Too many good releases this year. It's hard to keep up.I would say that recently Ange Reve first album was a favourite of this year 😀
Especially in JpopToo many good releases this year. It's hard to keep up.
J-Pop has been smacking me across the face, so yes.Especially in Jpop![]()
Smh exactlyJ-Pop has been smacking me across the face, so yes.
yesss Ateeeez.when it comes to k-pop, it's easily this one
![]()