whats your favorite weather (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Cloudy days, in beginning of summer maybe. Not full cloud coverage, but enough to stop sun's lasers and the brightness. No wonder I can't use light mode on forum xdd

I like when it feels refreshing outside. Warm, but with slight breeze.

Edit: Oh and also crisp winter days with snow that has already fallen, not too cold though just close to zero :d
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Brite sunny 85 - 110 for a high say 30 to 43 for you poor souls with C temps :) humidity under 15-30%ish solid blue or super high clouds.

I can take a bit lower (gotta be dry ) but that is why i still live in a desert and really have no intention of moving.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I love fall weather when it is a comfortable warm and windy. The best...
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like it cloudy with some rain as long as I don’t have to go outside. Either that or lots of snow!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love it sunny
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Autumn weather, where we’ve gotten rid of the summer (I hate summer), but not quite time to wear fifty layers of clothing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread