What's your favourite kind of sushi? (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not the biggest fan of sushi, tho i hv eaten n enjoyed eating em. I just pick watever catches my fancy at the point of ordering/when the food passes by on the conveyor belt.
ConveyorSushi_20210418_072506.jpg

I think i eat the nigiri ones, mostly. I also need to look at the menu cos i dont like all sushi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
eel rolls, shrimp tempura, or spicy tuna are my go to sushi rolls :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread