- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
same here, its just the 2 i use the mostGeneral and Korea are tied![]()
i see that you like lurking in artist threadsbang yongguk thread, choi minho thread (there is a photo of him shirtless that I need to stare at for good luck), ateez thread.
I´m good at talking to myself :D.
I created two of them so I just talk to myself all the time :D.i see that you like lurking in artist threads![]()
Yup, for me, too.General and Korea are tied![]()
must be fun talking to yourselfI created two of them so I just talk to myself all the time :D.
good job, yellowcoat!
I know, yellowcoat!
counts as a post too :D
I´m content with the high quality of my posts :Dmust be fun talking to yourself![]()