whats your favourite section of the forum? (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
bang yongguk thread, choi minho thread (there is a photo of him shirtless that I need to stare at for good luck), ateez thread.
I´m good at talking to myself :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
bang yongguk thread, choi minho thread (there is a photo of him shirtless that I need to stare at for good luck), ateez thread.
I´m good at talking to myself :D.
i see that you like lurking in artist threads :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i see that you like lurking in artist threads :wimwim:
I created two of them so I just talk to myself all the time :D.
good job, yellowcoat!
I know, yellowcoat!

counts as a post too :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread