What’s your favourite song from 2019? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Now that 2019 is almost over what has been your favourite song of the year

mine has been

1. Astro:
all night
moon walk
blue flame
treasure
go&stop


2. Seventeen:
hit
fear
back it up
247
snap shoot
happy ending

3. Twice:
fancy you
strawberry
stuck in my head
feel special
rainbow

4. Sf9:
rpm
round and round
enough
play hard
The beat goes on

5. fromis-9:
F.u.n
Love bomb
Love rumpumpum

6. wjsn:
La la love
Save you save me
As you wish
Badaboom
Don’t touch
Full moon

7. Nct:
Superhuman
Jet lag
Highway to heaven
Lips
Kitchen beat
End to start

8. dream catcher:
Dejavu
Piri
Daydream
Diamond
Polaris
Silent night

9. izone:
Violetta
Sunflower/ hey bae
Up
Airplane
Highlight

10. txt:
Crown
Blue orangeade
Our summer
Run away
New rules
Angel and Devil
Magic island

here are some of my fav Japanese songs

egirls:
Show time
Cinderella fit

happiness:
Ain’t no limit
Chao chao
Power girls

aaa:
Bad love
Egano lop

fantastics
Flying fish
Time camera
Dear destiny
Over drive
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my personal soty is exid‘s Me & You. The whole album is amazing too
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Okay I am going a differnt way then you





I was going to say the exact same songs for each category :sanapray:
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
So many good ones! Here's 5 I really loved from this year but I could put so many


(also slow dive)


And everything Ateez did this year, and all of BTS Persona album, and I Can't Stand the Rain, and the list goes on and on
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So many good ones! Here's 5 I really loved from this year but I could put so many


(also slow dive)


And everything Ateez did this year, and all of BTS Persona album, and I Can't Stand the Rain, and the list goes on and on
all good song s 😊
I am not sure if its emotion or not but ATM
IZone songs are dominating my attention.


I really miss izone ☹
Top 5 girl group songs of 2019.

1. Limesoda "Wave"
2. Apink "%%"
3. Busters "Pinky Promise"
4. Saturday "Byyong"
5. AOA "Come See Me"
I really liked apinks and AOA combacks 😃
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread