What's your go-to easy to make, always good meal? (2 Viewers)

Joined
17 March 2026
Messages
406
Reactions Received
307
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,878
Fandom
🍓
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
fried rice! any style of preparing it is great tbh :pandaangel: i go for kimchi fried rice most of the time 'cause it's really quick and filling, but i also really love sinangag (filipino garlic fried rice) even though prepping garlic can be a hassle sometimes lol.
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,234
Reactions Received
1,695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,571
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Simple tomato pasta; Cook your preferred protein in a pan, I like to use broken up salsiccia meat as it releases a wonderful flavor. Add a can of crushed tomatoes, chicken stock, a few cloves of garlic (I just crush them but you can mince them if you want). Optional; chili flakes, thyme and parmigiano reggiano. Serve with pasta! 🤌🏼
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Simple tomato pasta; Cook your preferred protein in a pan, I like to use broken up salsiccia meat as it releases a wonderful flavor. Add a can of crushed tomatoes, chicken stock, a few cloves of garlic (I just crush them but you can mince them if you want). Optional; chili flakes, thyme and parmigiano reggiano. Serve with pasta! 🤌🏼
Why do I get a sad face?! :umwhat:
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,234
Reactions Received
1,695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,571
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
Why do I get a sad face?! :umwhat:
Food is a bit of an obsession for me so instant noodles/toppoki as a go-to gets me sad and feeling like I want to take care of you and cook you a proper nutritious meal.

:petthepanda:

No homo.
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Food is a bit of an obsession for me so instant noodles/toppoki as a go-to gets me sad and feeling like I want to take care of you and cook you a proper nutritious meal.

:petthepanda:

No homo.
Im to tired abd busy to cook. :dying:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,644
Reactions Received
18,302
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,770
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Chicken, broccoli and rice is pretty simple and quick
I got ingredients for this at my grocery run earlier! It seems satisfying and cozy while still being relatively healthy.
 
  • Love
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,537
Reactions Received
13,838
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,396
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I got ingredients for this at my grocery run earlier! It seems satisfying and cozy while still being relatively healthy.
Yes! Delicious, healthy, relatively easy to make!
I eat it with brown rice so you can try that for variety if you’d like
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Spag bowl
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread