What's your guilty pleasure movie? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Im not a big fan of marvel movies, surprise surprise I'm on the marvel tag list, but I haven't seen all of them nor do I plan to. I liked the few movies I saw. but damn I could watch endgame over and over. Even through all the plotholes and not great parts and confusing shit, it's literally one of my favourite movies. i just love it a lot lol. The cinematography is >> and I just love the ending of it.
 
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Im not a big fan of marvel movies, surprise surprise I'm on the marvel tag list, but I haven't seen all of them nor do I plan to. I liked the few movies I saw. but damn I could watch endgame over and over. Even through all the plotholes and not great parts and confusing shit, it's literally one of my favourite movies. i just love it a lot lol. The cinematography is >> and I just love the ending of it.
It’s a great movie! How all the previous marvel movies led to that blows my mind.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s a great movie! How all the previous marvel movies led to that blows my mind.
for sure, I loved how they added in all the tidbits and pieces patched into that amazingness
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Really any Sandra Bullock movie that isn't The Lake House or The Net [The Lake House was a snooze for me and The Net is a movie that basically anyone could enjoy]... I like them, but a lot of them are cheesy chick flicks... Like while I've seen Practical Magic a thousand times and like it, it borders on needless sentimentality..
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
shrek 1 and 2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread