What's your guilty pleasure? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have cravings for many different totally bad for you food dishes depending on my mood,
right now it's Jalapeno Poppers since I've never tried them, wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese mixture.
I might as well say bye to my arteries if I ever get my hands on them


 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I have cravings for many different totally bad for you food dishes depending on my mood,
right now it's Jalapeno Poppers since I've never tried them, wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese mixture.
I might as well say bye to my arteries if I ever get my hands on them


Jalepeno poppers are freaking amazing.

Try them try them!
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Fanfiction :nayeonisdone:
Never RPF, though. Mainly anime, video games, books, etc.
I was sucked in as a child (and therefore traumatized at a young age) and never left.
Seconded. I will read the occasional RPF provided it's an AU setting.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri and Panda

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
early 2010's jb :susPepe:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Drinking double cream.... I have a cream addiction.
And putting whipped cream between a single slice of bread and eating like a cream cake...
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Fanfiction :nayeonisdone:
Never RPF, though. Mainly anime, video games, books, etc.
I was sucked in as a child (and therefore traumatized at a young age) and never left.
Same except different, I was reading RPF until very recently like from about the time I discovered it to like last year or the year before or smth and now i've moved pretty much exclusively to anime fics, mostly with Shigaraki from MHA :rosesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I have cravings for many different totally bad for you food dishes depending on my mood,
right now it's Jalapeno Poppers since I've never tried them, wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese mixture.
I might as well say bye to my arteries if I ever get my hands on them


These are so delicious. I always smoke them on the grill.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread