- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
Jalepeno poppers are freaking amazing.I have cravings for many different totally bad for you food dishes depending on my mood,
right now it's Jalapeno Poppers since I've never tried them, wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese mixture.
I might as well say bye to my arteries if I ever get my hands on them
![]()
Seconded. I will read the occasional RPF provided it's an AU setting.Fanfiction
Never RPF, though. Mainly anime, video games, books, etc.
I was sucked in as a child (and therefore traumatized at a young age) and never left.
Oooh~ who do you follow/look at?video essays destroying content I have never even watched or read
Same except different, I was reading RPF until very recently like from about the time I discovered it to like last year or the year before or smth and now i've moved pretty much exclusively to anime fics, mostly with Shigaraki from MHAFanfiction
Never RPF, though. Mainly anime, video games, books, etc.
I was sucked in as a child (and therefore traumatized at a young age) and never left.
These are so delicious. I always smoke them on the grill.I have cravings for many different totally bad for you food dishes depending on my mood,
right now it's Jalapeno Poppers since I've never tried them, wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese mixture.
I might as well say bye to my arteries if I ever get my hands on them
![]()
hahaha nothinggggg :3