What's your kink? But not sexual. (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Someone surprising me positively either with compliment or thinking of me. Some of my fondest memories are like that. When i couldn't afford going to see this one movie my friends surprised me buying me a ticket to go to see it with them (movies are expensive af here like 15€ one ticket). My history teacher in high school stopping me at hallway and saying i was best in my class at writings (finals) and he expects lot of me. Chinese exchange student suddenly saying to me that i'm cool and she loves my style.

I guess that can sound bit egotistical, but I don't think i'm that used of being complimented- or especially people thinking of me cause I feel like i do that lot to others and often get ignored a bit. And i don't have highest self-confidence so some outside boost is always welcomed xd
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Having the DMV give you a driver's license by mistake instead of a State ID...

But, honestly, working really hard and getting an A... as opposed to that evil professor who gave me a C for that 21 page paper that I put a lot of effort into.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
giving complements and being there for people emotionally

it warms my heart
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I love people giving me money
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Koala and Willow

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have a spamming kink
I know this so well for how many times I personally warned you,figuratively and literally.


It's a great wholesome kink
 
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread