What's your morning routine? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
When I was in college, I'd wash my face, wear makeup and dress up and head out. No eating.
Now, I am at home. I don't even get up early. I drink a cup of black coffee, swipe through pinterest, apply my anti-acne product and then ready for the day.
 
Joined
17 June 2022
Messages
47
Reactions Received
74
Website
florainthewind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
✰she/they✰
When I was in college, I'd wash my face, wear makeup and dress up and head out. No eating.
Now, I am at home. I don't even get up early. I drink a cup of black coffee, swipe through pinterest, apply my anti-acne product and then ready for the day.
now that im on summer break, im the same lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread