What's your nighttime routine like? (1 Viewer)

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,184
Reactions Received
18,933
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,898
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
First i take a shower and do my skin care routine and after that i stalk people on my social media and then i death drop to the bed and have my beauty sleep
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I have my vitamins at night. I use a Gua Shua and a moisturizer as my serum to drain my face, and my upper area such as shoulders of fluid. Bring a water bottle to bed, and I put my phone on the charger before heading to bed.

I end up grabbing it and playing mobile games since I force myself to stay off my console. I had to buy sleeping medication to go to sleep earlier :jenniecry:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
My nighttime routine consist of me not sleeping at all and dancing at 3am because why the fuck not
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Depends on the night.

If I'm being productive:
1. Brush my teeth and wash my face.
2. Nightime yoga routine
3. Pray
4. Then read until I fall asleep

If I'm NOT being productive:
1. Watch tv or youtube until my eyes get heavy.
2. Pray
3. Fall asleep
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
refill my water bottle, brush my teeth & do my skin care and disinfect my phone. i dont understand how people can take their phones to bed after a whole day of use, i clean mine multiple times a day :coronawimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread