COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's your opinion on tarot readings? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
Probably very random, but recently I have noticed an influx of tarot readers and
those following them. My family has done tarot readings for quite some time, sort of
passed down through the generations. It was never really common though until recently
it seems, so I am wondering - what is your opinion on it? Do you believe in it? Do you
not? Why? Do you do it:?

I read cards from time to time, but I just started learning again from my mother.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I don't believe in them because there's never been any real evidence that they actually work.

That being said though, I love getting readings! They're super fun

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi ♡
I don't do it, but I think it looks really cool! I mean, I don't see a reason to not believe in it. It's kinda like astrology..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I don't do it, but I think it looks really cool! I mean, I don't see a reason to not believe in it. It's kinda like astrology..
Astrology and tarot actually go hand in hand quite often, depending on the readings - each chard represents a different house, planet, and zodiac energy =)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I think there are very few people who are truly gifted with those powers and the rest just do it for fun which is cool, if they are honest about it.
I would not get head over heels over them, but I´d love to get a proper reading if only once in my life :).
My mum does some readings for fun, but she is no pro and she says it calms her soul.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi ♡
Astrology and tarot actually go hand in hand quite often, depending on the readings - each chard represents a different house, planet, and zodiac energy =)
Oh really? Well I heard something about that but I haven't really gotten into tarot readings.. I casually watch some videos about it on Youtube sometimes. I do believe in astrology though. Now I'm curious lol!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
Oh really? Well I heard something about that but I haven't really gotten into tarot readings.. I casually watch some videos about it on Youtube sometimes. I do believe in astrology though. Now I'm curious lol!
Yep, usually if someone is giving you a reading about a person coming into your life - whether that's a lover, mother figure, father figure, etc. some cards give certain zodiac energies. Good readers are able to focus on their intuition and can go into depth about which signs should be expected. Dry readers often do not. I love astrology, so tarot being connected to it made me a lot more into it

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I think there are very few people who are truly gifted with those powers and the rest just do it for fun which is cool, if they are honest about it.
I would not get head over heels over them, but I´d love to get a proper reading if only once in my life :).
My mum does some readings for fun, but she is no pro and she says it calms her soul.
I think this is true, a lot of readers have a certain amount of true intuition but there are very few who are really dead on. There is only one woman I know in my city who gives readings like that, and she can tell you what's in your pockets without having to even look at you. Creepy but fascinating!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi ♡
Yep, usually if someone is giving you a reading about a person coming into your life - whether that's a lover, mother figure, father figure, etc. some cards give certain zodiac energies. Good readers are able to focus on their intuition and can go into depth about which signs should be expected. Dry readers often do not. I love astrology, so tarot being connected to it made me a lot more into it
Ahh, thats pretty interesting. Gonna look into it when I have time :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like them and think they are legit. Like I believe they really tell truths.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Mmm I never got a proper one, but I found a youtube account that seems scary right :wimwim: I find them interesting, not 100% sure if I believe in them but still

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
The cards are really cool, and there are some awesome designs but generally I just don't want to do stuff based on what random cards tell me...

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t believe in them but I’ve always thought it’s really interesting.
:pandaamazed:

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Personally I do get readings ( often times they are correct ) where I'm heading because that depends on your current energy. Overall I would say I believe on them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
She/her
I have cards and I wanted it learn but haven’t had time to. I think it’s interesting and maybe when I have time I can start learning again

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK-REVE-BAEM
Wreck
They're interesting & give some good info on one's day & they are accurate based on one's energy so TAROTS are mysterious b/c it can even say certain things you dont expect like how one time it something unexpected was going to happen which was me getting money from one of my family's relatives....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread