Nothing from them stands out. That is to me at least
No standout visuals
No standout Vocals
No standout rappers
No standout songs
They seem so very avarage to me. I feel means saying this, but I feel like 99% of their fans are ARMYs, with a very miniscule amount of their own fans...
They have nice choreo though and it is difficult, but it isn't like Seventeen either where they wow me with they sync or something.
They have the cute concept, but they don't seem to be that good at acting cute either? Like their debut MV was all cute, but I felt weird watching it, bcs none of them were even smiling! The members don't fit the cute concept that well as far as I can see.
They have a fun playful song, but they can't seem to pull off that playful attitude live (Well I can forgive that... They are rookies, I am not expecting them to be good on stage straight from debut!)