- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I just started intermittent fasting a couple of days ago.
I eat every day from 12 to 8 and then don't eat for 16 hours basically.
I know my parents do the 36-hour method, where twice a week they don't eat for 36 hours.
I personally actually like it, I've been eating less, and the time crunch actually keeps me in line with my eating.
My boyfriend doesn't seem to like it though if I'm being honest.
So what about you?
What are your experiences with it?
Would you try it? Which version?
It's ok to not be cool with it just please be respectful of other's opinions please!
I eat every day from 12 to 8 and then don't eat for 16 hours basically.
I know my parents do the 36-hour method, where twice a week they don't eat for 36 hours.
I personally actually like it, I've been eating less, and the time crunch actually keeps me in line with my eating.
My boyfriend doesn't seem to like it though if I'm being honest.
So what about you?
What are your experiences with it?
Would you try it? Which version?
It's ok to not be cool with it just please be respectful of other's opinions please!