Video When British Uni Students meet a K-Pop Star...!?! (feat. Lee Mijoo) (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 May 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
98
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181
Cute video!!! Their Korean’s gotten better lmao

So weird when I used to watch their older videos from simply just eating Korean food and the titles used to be British ”High schoolers” react to … now they’re Uni students :pepecry1:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I used to watch that channel and I'm so glad it featured Mijoo and promoted her! She deserves the love!!

As always, she has great chemistry with the all of them, even the host, and it was hilarious to watch.
12 minutes went by too quickly because it felt like a much shorter interview........ or conversation.

As a Korean, I'm one of those who cannot eat chicken feet so I would avoid it. Why? Because it's Chicken Feet.

And them crushing on her was too hilarious. And Mijoo with her quick wit noticing it and jokingly asking why they're flirting with her was the best.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I used to watch that channel and I'm so glad it featured Mijoo and promoted her! She deserves the love!!

As always, she has great chemistry with the all of them, even the host, and it was hilarious to watch.
12 minutes went by too quickly because it felt like a much shorter interview........ or conversation.

As a Korean, I'm one of those who cannot eat chicken feet so I would avoid it. Why? Because it's Chicken Feet.

And them crushing on her was too hilarious. And Mijoo with her quick wit noticing it and jokingly asking why they're flirting with her was the best.
And after she had told em to call her aunt..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread