When did I become a Weki Meki stan? (4 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Like I legit don't know how in the hell I started liking the most... anti-me type of group... as in what they do a lot is cute concepts and i usually dislike em.
I.O.I is obviously one of the reasons since I stanned them but... I started liking all of the members after Crush

The only reason I watched it was cause I saw a Instagram video of the beginning of the song (and Doyeon being hot as always)


The part i don't understand the most is how in hells name did I like PICKY PICKY


I never liked catchy songs especially not GG ones cause they have no personality... but this :nekosweat: :wimwim:
and now we have this


I liked it after the first listen... it's cute...again... but not in the annoying way

In essence it seems to be their personality and individuality which I usually don't see in gg's besides the ones with less members (Mamamoo) or really distinct members by looks (G-IDLE)

Anyway, yea, stan Weki Meki with me​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Like I legit don't know how in the hell I started liking the most... anti-me type of group... as in what they do a lot is cute concepts and i usually dislike em.
I.O.I is obviously one of the reasons since I stanned them but... I started liking all of the members after Crush

The only reason I watched it was cause I saw a Instagram video of the beginning of the song (and Doyeon being hot as always)


The part i don't understand the most is how in hells name did I like PICKY PICKY


I never liked catchy songs especially not GG ones cause they have no personality... but this :nekosweat: :wimwim:
and now we have this


I liked it after the first listen... it's cute...again... but not in the annoying way

In essence it seems to be their personality and individuality which I usually don't see in gg's besides the ones with less members (Mamamoo) or really distinct members by looks (G-IDLE)

Anyway, yea, stan Weki Meki with me​
Sorry, but I really can't :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread