When did this start to become a thing? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you consume a lot of extra kpop or idol content, I bet you've noticed how a lot of fans refer to their bias groups as 'a mess' 'chaotic' 'literal children'

It's something that I also do but when did it actually happen to start?? I can guarantee that even though GOT7 is as crazy as they were 6 years when I got into them, I never referred to them as 'kids' or 'a mess' until recently :haylul:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
GOT7 are indeed crazy, I mean ...man, they are on another level. I just can´t stop watching their "funniest moments "and the thing is .... there seems to be so much content :D.
what I can´t get over my head is the fact that people call them "children". excuse me? that´s weird. maybe it is a cultural thing, but a man in his 20s is no kid. it´s just not funny
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Yili

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it started with SuJu
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread