- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
It's been 10 months... 10 months!! 
I was hoping their company would promote them better as a group now after Sungwoon and Taehyun had their solo debuts but still we have nothing...
They could do so well as a group considering the amount of fans that Taehyun, Sungwoon and Hojung have brought in from their past groups. They have such good music and so much potential I don't want to see it all go to waste, I thought I heard something about them going to have a comeback this year but still nothing has been confirmed and the year is almost over.

While we wait lets listen to some of their songs
I was hoping their company would promote them better as a group now after Sungwoon and Taehyun had their solo debuts but still we have nothing...
While we wait lets listen to some of their songs