When do you think Hotshot will have a comeback? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's been 10 months... 10 months!! :pandasmash:

Image result for I'm calm gif



I was hoping their company would promote them better as a group now after Sungwoon and Taehyun had their solo debuts but still we have nothing... :bigcatcry: They could do so well as a group considering the amount of fans that Taehyun, Sungwoon and Hojung have brought in from their past groups. They have such good music and so much potential I don't want to see it all go to waste, I thought I heard something about them going to have a comeback this year but still nothing has been confirmed and the year is almost over.

:pepecry1:

While we wait lets listen to some of their songs llama_twerk





​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t think they will at all. It’s just not viable for them to have a comeback at this point when they can keep milking Sungwoon, he’s more beneficial to the company as a soloist than HOTSHOT is as a group. :/
Yeah I get that. He’s doing well with his solo stuff but it would just be really disappointing if that does happen :bigcatcry: One of the reasons for the three members going on the shows was gain a stronger fan base and I just feel like they went through all that stress and work for nothing.
:pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Didn't they disband or sth :zoomeyes:
No :nekosweat:

But yea I don't expect a comeback any time soon... even if they deserve it... almost all of em went to some show to promote and yet didn't do to well... Timo not even making it to UNB...
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Myco and Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread