When I say... [1] (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
...'Jawline' what idol do you think of?

Post your favorite picture of the idol's jawline.

Weirdly, I don't think Suga...

I think T.O.P
LOOK AT THIS MANNNN!!!



:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:



:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:



IM NOT CHEATING SUGA, I PROMISE!!!!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
...'Jawline' what idol do you think of?

Post your favorite picture of the idol's jawline.

Weirdly, I don't think Suga...

I think T.O.P
LOOK AT THIS MANNNN!!!



:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:



:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:



IM NOT CHEATING SUGA, I PROMISE!!!!
TASTE!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
43702


Minnie :sakUwu:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread