- Joined
- 7 November 2019
- Messages
- 898
- Reactions Received
- 2,608
- Location
- Atlanta
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I'M sorry my bro you sister not for house word. I feel bad for my little bro i think it good cause i cook it. i tried my best.
i remember when i but the bathroom paper near a header cause i want to have nice warm bathroom paper guess what happen i burn it and some of the rug water did not work so i stomp it but it was too late when mom my mom found out. That belt was smack on my legs so many time *thx god i have high pain tolerant or i would be dead how many fight and beat i got* some how i pick fight when i know i'm going to get beat up why was i born with guts.Just remember that my sister burned the microwave whilst making popcorn
she just had to heat the popcorn up...
One time I end up burning the instant noodle cup in the microwave because I forgot to put the water in.Just remember that my sister burned the microwave whilst making popcorn
she just had to heat the popcorn up...
idk why i did that *i could not control myself jelly sweet so i was like JELLLLYYYYYYYYYY*I'm not entirely sure on that combination... but at least if u look at each thing seperately you did a good job![]()
You don't need a microwave to make noodles?One time I end up burning the instant noodle cup in the microwave because I forgot to put the water in.