WHEN I TRY TO COOK (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
IMG_20200131_120804.jpg
IMG_20200131_121723.jpg

I'M sorry my bro you sister not for house word. I feel bad for my little bro i think it good cause i cook it. i tried my best.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it could have been worse
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just remember that my sister burned the microwave whilst making popcorn
she just had to heat the popcorn up...
i remember when i but the bathroom paper near a header cause i want to have nice warm bathroom paper guess what happen i burn it and some of the rug water did not work so i stomp it but it was too late when mom my mom found out. That belt was smack on my legs so many time *thx god i have high pain tolerant or i would be dead how many fight and beat i got* some how i pick fight when i know i'm going to get beat up why was i born with guts.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just remember that my sister burned the microwave whilst making popcorn
she just had to heat the popcorn up...
One time I end up burning the instant noodle cup in the microwave because I forgot to put the water in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Too keen maybe?

Practice makes perfect after all.
I haven't cooked for ages myself sadly.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm not entirely sure on that combination... but at least if u look at each thing seperately you did a good job :maheart:
idk why i did that *i could not control myself jelly sweet so i was like JELLLLYYYYYYYYYY*
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread