when/if you have kids.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Harry Potter, Disney and Ghibli film.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Yes I love that movie so much! I actually watched it when I was bit older but it's such a great movie! I think I've watched it at least 3 times XD
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
He’s not my child, but I live with my nephew so it technically counts. He’s 5 and a tv channel he watches has been playing Pokemon episodes from the very beginning (he’s also playing Pokemon Yellow on my DS)
On the same channel he’s also watching Power Rangers a lot. Might not be Mighty Morphin’ but it’s a start. Everybody in the family jokes about him because he’s practically a mini version of me :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread