When is the best month to go japan (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I may be going to japan next year and I was wondering when the best month to go visit as it’ll be my first time going also will I need a visiting visa
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
April if you wanna see the sakura blossoms. They actually release the dates region-wise of when the flowers are expected to bloom I think.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
ah ok thank you
im from Ireland
yeah I thinking about it
I don't think you need a visa, but you need to check!
As a Swiss citizen I don't need any visa if I am staying less than 90 days in Japan
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think you need a visa, but you need to check!
As a Swiss citizen I don't need any visa if I am staying less than 90 days in Japan
Ah okay we were discussing about going for a week but I will definitely check in case I do need one
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ah okay we were discussing about going for a week but I will definitely check in case I do need one
I went there two weeks but I would really advice you to avoid Summer ...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Feel free to ask me. I used to live there for a bit! March-April is the best time b/c of the cherry blossom season. After June hits, it gets really humid. Busier places are best to visit on weekdays (less congestion).
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Feel free to ask me. I used to live there for a bit! March-April is the best time b/c of the cherry blossom season. After June hits, it gets really humid. Busier places are best to visit on weekdays (less congestion).
Ah okay I was thinking of going on April
I was also wondering would I need a visa if I’m going for a week
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ah okay I was thinking of going on April
I was also wondering would I need a visa if I’m going for a week
Most likely no. It’s usually if you have a Chinese passport or are going for work/uni you need a visa.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most likely no. It’s usually if you have a Chinese passport or are going for work/uni you need a visa.
Ah ok thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most likely no. It’s usually if you have a Chinese passport or are going for work/uni you need a visa.
could I ask you which is the best hotel and safest to stay in
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
could I ask you which is the best hotel and safest to stay in
Aim for tourist friendly places. Certain parts of Japan have harsh Airbnb laws and will require a passport photo. Overall, Japan is very safe. The farther from Tokyo, the less tourist friendly (rule of thumb). Ikebukero is better than Akihabara and has a Korean town where you can buy kpop merch. Enoshima is beautiful (little island area south of Yokohama)

Edit: Shin Okubo for Korea Town (forgot) and Yokohama has the largest China Town in the world plus a cute Pokémon Center and Moomin Boba shop.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Aim for tourist friendly places. Certain parts of Japan have harsh Airbnb laws and will require a passport photo. Overall, Japan is very safe. The farther from Tokyo, the less tourist friendly (rule of thumb). Ikebukero is better than Akihabara and has a Korean town where you can buy kpop merch. Enoshima is beautiful (little island area south of Yokohama)

Edit: Shin Okubo for Korea Town (forgot) and Yokohama has the largest China Town in the world plus a cute Pokémon Center and Moomin Boba shop.
Ah thank you 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread