When is the socially acceptable time to go to sleep today? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I couldn't sleep last night so I didn't end up falling asleep until maybe 5AM and woke up at 7:30AM for class :facepalm: now it's almost 5PM and I really want to go to sleep but that seems like a bad idea bc my two moods are either 1. sleep for 4 hours or 2. sleep for 12 hours and also 3. I cannot fall asleep without pills and 4. I have a big big assignment due in two days (at 9am might I add) that I need to work on really bad and I just know that tomorrow I'm not going to want to do it, I'll end up putting it off and then staying up until early AM of the day it's due in order to complete it and then 5. the cycle of no sleep continues.

Should I just stay up? :wimwim: Does anyone have any words of encouragement? :sadcat:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t miss my school days, that’s my main takeaway from this :coronawimwim:
But it may be hard to convince yourself to do it now, but think about how good you’ll feel when you finish it before the due date even, and leaving yourself time to sleep properly. Hopefully that can help you work on it at least a little bit, knowing the reward it can give you.
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1 and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I couldn't sleep last night so I didn't end up falling asleep until maybe 5AM and woke up at 7:30AM for class :facepalm: now it's almost 5PM and I really want to go to sleep but that seems like a bad idea bc my two moods are either 1. sleep for 4 hours or 2. sleep for 12 hours and also 3. I cannot fall asleep without pills and 4. I have a big big assignment due in two days (at 9am might I add) that I need to work on really bad and I just know that tomorrow I'm not going to want to do it, I'll end up putting it off and then staying up until early AM of the day it's due in order to complete it and then 5. the cycle of no sleep continues.

Should I just stay up? :wimwim: Does anyone have any words of encouragement? :sadcat:
sleep and work on it right when you wake up imo:nekoshy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I don’t miss my school days, that’s my main takeaway from this :coronawimwim:
But it may be hard to convince yourself to do it now, but think about how good you’ll feel when you finish it before the due date even, and leaving yourself time to sleep properly. Hopefully that can help you work on it at least a little bit, knowing the reward it can give you.
I know you're right. Thank you Vikki :sanapray: if I can just crank out this outline tomorrow I can work on my presentation, timing, and wrap up this speech to be good for Wednesday.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Hm, you have some options.

Idk what kind of assignment it is, but you can start it in your tired state and fix any errors tomorrow. And take breaks while you work.
Or get 4 hours of sleep then start it.
Or sleep for 12 hours because you are tired and it is what it is.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm afraid to sleep, next thing I know time has passed and I'm itching closer to the deadline I'm not prepared for :pepecry1:
by two days do you mean the 16th?

How about if you don't fall asleep in 10 min, you stay up and work on it rather than waste time trying to fall asleep
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Hm, you have some options.

Idk what kind of assignment it is, but you can start it in your tired state and fix any errors tomorrow. And take breaks while you work.
Or get 4 hours of sleep then start it.
Or sleep for 12 hours because you are tired and it is what it is.
I think the only option is to grind the assignment out so that tomorrow can be a review/reorganize/finalize day. Unfortunately, this means I have to put in maximum effort and I only have minimum energy rn
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
by two days do you mean the 16th?

How about if you don't fall asleep in 10 min, you stay up and work on it rather than waste time trying to fall asleep
Yeah that's the other reason why I might as well stay up. Since it takes me so long to fall asleep w/out pills it is useless to waste time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Maybe get a solid start on it (at least write an introduction) and then call it a night?
I wrote an intro luckily! Then I got stuck in the first body... so when I resume I'll still have a lot of work but maybe my brain will feel better tomorrow.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I wrote an intro luckily! Then I got stuck in the first body... so when I resume I'll still have a lot of work but maybe my brain will feel better tomorrow.
I personally find things easier to do on a fresh mind
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If it was me I would just finish it asap so you no longer have to worry about it.
:sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread