When it is safe to stop social distancing, what do you plan to do first? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
If there is a decent film out in cinema, then I might go with mates to watch it. We usually go at midnight showings so it usually isn't busy at all anyway lol.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Mmm not sure tbh. The restaurants were open here for a few months so I was able to eat outside (with social distancing). I would like to go to a party, but no way to go a club too soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread