- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
And probably half the users on this site.
I'm OG like that.
I'm OG like that.
You were born in 2004?cries in 2004
what year did you think i was born inYou were born in 2004?
Guess I never really thought about it. I'm sorry though that you were born in 2004. You missed out on a lot of cool stuff.what year did you think i was born in![]()
I was 39.And probably half the users on this site.
![]()
I'm OG like that.
There is more active users older than 20, than there are active users below 20.
That isn't actually to tell everybody they can't go into the thread, you are allowed to look and even post threads that are 18+ when you yourself are YOUNGER than 18.... Then why do we still have to label threads 18+... lol