When Nonstop came out... (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
i didn't even realise it has been 10 months :jisoosmh:
Came out April 27th so been 283 days so far and there is more news about Rosés solo than Oh My Girls comeback :shamesica:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,148
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I wasn't expecting to be still waiting for the follow up comeback almost 10 months later :kijoongstare:​
You dint consider OMG Banhana Snowball a cb?


Or SupaDupa?

Ok its been 10 mths n counting since then(last cb), but ur lucky u followed them then, i only started liking them after YooA's solo debut late last yr n im in a drought, a drought I tells ya, i need omg cb soonest.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
You dint consider OMG Banhana Snowball a cb?


Or SupaDupa?

Ok its been 10 mths n counting since then(last cb), but ur lucky u followed them then, i only started liking them after YooA's solo debut late last yr n im in a drought, a drought I tells ya, i need omg cb soonest.
Yeah I can imagine it's been pretty oof for you, I just hope we get something about a comeback soon as not even rumours and we're this far in
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,148
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,576
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yeah I can imagine it's been pretty oof for you, I just hope we get something about a comeback soon as not even rumours and we're this far in
I think after 5/6 yrs from the stuff on sns, they might be moving into individual activities for awhile. Im rlly hoping not but tbh idk.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
I think after 5/6 yrs from the stuff on sns, they might be moving into individual activities for awhile. Im rlly hoping not but tbh idk.
Well it's common for groups to start to have less comebacks after 5 years of activity but most groups have broken out before they reach that point so I wouldn't have done this in Oh My Girls case and instead tried juggling group and solo activities until their contracts are up at least
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and RandAlThor

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
its weird that they dont even play on the popularity of Dolphin :jisoosmh:
I suppose YooAs solo was their attempt to play off the popularity of Nonstop and Dolphin since after they got their first win with Secret Garden their way of following up that was their sub-unit Banhana but i'd prefer just a normal follow up :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I figure its because of Yooa's debut, those songs for the kids cartoon, and the fact that WM was probably also promoting ONF more after being on Road to Kingdom + B1A4 had a comeback
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread