When passing by KPOP Fans.... (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't think i've ever seen anyone wearing kpop merch or anything like that :jisoosmh: i had a classmate in middle school who was a k-pop fan but she was a koreaboo so i avoided her at all times lmao.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and SHlNEE
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Never seen a fan irl. I guess where I live doesn't have many or they aren't nearby.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
"girl, you know kpop? omg who do you stan" or smthing lmao
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Stare and ignore.

Theres no use in stopping and making conversation cause more than likely they wont know my faves and then there will be nothing to talk about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Never met a stranger kpop fan. My niece is an ARMY though but a real hardcore one who never shuts up about them irl so I can just take 5 minutes with her :umjicry:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'm not one to acknowledge a kpop fan, unless I feel like it. It really depends on the artist or the circumstances. I don't expect friendship from it either.

I had a roommate in college that was into kpop, but she was really shy so I didn't pry. I knew she liked it because I heard her playing it in our kitchen (maybe she thought no one was home). I always caught her playing Zion.T so I would just acknowledge that I liked the song, she'd smile then drop her head, then I go on about my day.

Another girl I danced with was trying to show me a Beyonce song we should dance to. Afterwards she accidentally started playing Ring Ding Dong, and she looked horrified as she paused it. So to make sure she wasn't too embarrassed I started singing the song, and she was surprised and excited that I knew it.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I highfived a fellow ARMY once a few years ago but this was when kpop stans were harder to come by in public (at least the ones wearing merch)

Nowadays it's a lot more common so I don't really bring it up anymore unless it's a customer i'm already talking to at work
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just would say "Omg u stan i stan too who ur bais" or "i like ur *what ever i found out that made me knew they were a kpop fan*"
so I was walking around a store and girl who was black *and trust me I rarely see black kpop fans* she said I like my jacket I'm pretty sure she stan cause she kept string at my jacket and then I was at Walmart with my mom and another black girl who was much older than me came up and said I like ur jacket. maybe I cause I'm in alanta so there more stans but most of my friend I talk to are European and stan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread