When shopping for clothes … (1 Viewer)

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
Do you buy on impulse or on how they can fit in your wardrobe( like how many outfits you can style with the new clothes)?

I used to buy on impulse but then I had a closet full of stuff I was either to insecure to wear or don’t really want to wear. Nowadays, I appreciate cute attire but I only buy stuff that I know I’ll wear and be able to style in multiple ways.

what about y’all?
:pandaamazed:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
what i need + what matches with what i already have
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Exi

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I used to buy on impulse but now I try to consider what I have and if it would go with anything I own.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread