When someone else shops for you X.X (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,316
Reactions Received
75,416
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

So my cousin is getting married next year. It’s an Indian wedding meaning 5-6 events for the wedding week. I need new dresses >.> nothing fits or is in “fashion.” Luckily all the cousins’ moms went on a 5 week trip to India, mainly to shop for the wedding.

My youngest aunt told me she’ll pick out dresses for me and call me/send pictures before purchasing.
:maheart: Grateful because this woman is very chill and not like her crazy sisters so we should be able to quickly come to a conclusion. :kijoongstare: I was kinda wrong.

:pepecry1:It’s utter chaos.

My two instructions for getting dresses started with no light colors. She sends me a light pink dress picture. I actually liked the first one but I didn’t see the blouse >.> I said yes and still don’t know what the blouse looks like. Let’s hope it’s cute.

Then I say no more pink since the dress I’m wearing for the wedding is pink.
:kijoongstare: I get two light pink dress pictures the next day. Said no to both. Repeated again, no pink and no light colors. I get another light pink dress option sent. >.> then my other aunt tells me its not pink it’s peach. :jisoosmh:
The next two options i get are light silver.
:lisalaugh: I understand where brides go crazy even tho I’m not the bride.
I then get a light blue dress
sent. I just say yes to the blue.:idkwhattonamethis: I liked the embroidery design and blouse. Better to move on.
Adding the fact that with the time difference, I’m getting video calls at 2, 3, 4 am.

I have two dresses confirmed now. Need a couple more x.x

My other cousins are practically dying. Their moms are like demons. The aunt shopping for me is pretty chill.
:sanapray: Hoping the next 3 dresses are easy and I stop getting light color options sent to me.
If you’re desi, you understand the nightmare of finding dresses.​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's like a nightmare on steroids.

I can never pick out clothes either.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,137
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh, wow - that does sound like chaos! *insert "You had one job" meme*
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread