- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,316
- Reactions Received
- 75,416
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 141,939
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
So my cousin is getting married next year. It’s an Indian wedding meaning 5-6 events for the wedding week. I need new dresses >.> nothing fits or is in “fashion.” Luckily all the cousins’ moms went on a 5 week trip to India, mainly to shop for the wedding.
My youngest aunt told me she’ll pick out dresses for me and call me/send pictures before purchasing.
My two instructions for getting dresses started with no light colors. She sends me a light pink dress picture. I actually liked the first one but I didn’t see the blouse >.> I said yes and still don’t know what the blouse looks like. Let’s hope it’s cute.
Then I say no more pink since the dress I’m wearing for the wedding is pink.
The next two options i get are light silver.
I then get a light blue dress
sent. I just say yes to the blue.
Adding the fact that with the time difference, I’m getting video calls at 2, 3, 4 am.
I have two dresses confirmed now. Need a couple more x.x
My other cousins are practically dying. Their moms are like demons. The aunt shopping for me is pretty chill.
If you’re desi, you understand the nightmare of finding dresses.