When SVT's Getting Closer does this to you... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So I thought it would be fun to sort of explain/show my reaction of Seventeen's MV through random gifs... and hopefully this turns out to be a little entertaining (probably won't as my friends always say I'm boring but hey I tried... I'm such a flop).


Okay, SVT's new MV. Lets watch this bop.:pandawatch:



MV begins...




Hoshi is coming to bias wreck ya'll



Well hello there Wonwoo:llama_flirt:




Who gave Vernon the choker?!... Bless that stylists' soul. :sanapray:




Me -------->




Get it Woozi!!! :llama_cheer:


Excuse me sir but that was... ROOD!!! :pandacop:



My baby: Jun :pandaamazed::pandalove:





S.COUPS!! :llama_lovely:




I never knew that I needed this duo until now :maheart:


:zoomeyes::zoomeyes:



And this is why I struggle to keep a bias in this group because the china line attacks me :llama_shook:


Look at Woozi he's so smol! :llama_squish:




This dance break is so cool llama_twerk



Bow down to King Jun! :pandaomg:





Me: ------->




Just when I thought I was done getting bias wrecked... HE appears:
Me: ------->






It's over! :zoomeyes: It's over....




:maheart::maheart:

I don't know if this thread was at all entertaining so I'm very sorry if I just wasted your time lol. But I really thought that this MV was great, the song is amazing and you should definitely check it out if you haven't already. :pandalove:




​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Also i very much appreciate this post, lot's of work put into it :sj_weary: I know the feel
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Soogi

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread