- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
So I thought it would be fun to sort of explain/show my reaction of Seventeen's MV through random gifs... and hopefully this turns out to be a little entertaining (probably won't as my friends always say I'm boring but hey I tried... I'm such a flop).
Okay, SVT's new MV. Lets watch this bop.:pandawatch:
MV begins...
Hoshi is coming to bias wreck ya'll
Well hello there Wonwoo
Who gave Vernon the choker?!... Bless that stylists' soul.
Me -------->
Get it Woozi!!! :llama_cheer:
Excuse me sir but that was... ROOD!!!
My baby: Jun

S.COUPS!! :llama_lovely:
I never knew that I needed this duo until now


And this is why I struggle to keep a bias in this group because the china line attacks me
Look at Woozi he's so smol!
This dance break is so cool
Bow down to King Jun!
Me: ------->
Just when I thought I was done getting bias wrecked... HE appears:
Me: ------->
It's over!
It's over....


I don't know if this thread was at all entertaining so I'm very sorry if I just wasted your time lol. But I really thought that this MV was great, the song is amazing and you should definitely check it out if you haven't already.
Okay, SVT's new MV. Lets watch this bop.:pandawatch:
MV begins...
Hoshi is coming to bias wreck ya'll
Well hello there Wonwoo
Who gave Vernon the choker?!... Bless that stylists' soul.
Get it Woozi!!! :llama_cheer:
Excuse me sir but that was... ROOD!!!
My baby: Jun
S.COUPS!! :llama_lovely:
I never knew that I needed this duo until now
And this is why I struggle to keep a bias in this group because the china line attacks me
Look at Woozi he's so smol!
This dance break is so cool
Bow down to King Jun!
Just when I thought I was done getting bias wrecked... HE appears:
It's over!
I don't know if this thread was at all entertaining so I'm very sorry if I just wasted your time lol. But I really thought that this MV was great, the song is amazing and you should definitely check it out if you haven't already.