Appreciation When there's some strange card, in the neighborhood..... (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who you gonna call?

@OnlyCalB

:lisalaugh:

If it's some card weird, and it don't look good!
Who you gonna call?

@OnlyCalB :sanapray:




An appreciation thread for our resident card master and trade champion @OnlyCalB :pepeheart:
Honestly, the card game has boosted a lot of activity in the forum, and he's been at the forefront, being great at collecting cards for himself and also helping others get their desired cards :maheart:

Here's hoping you keep on plying your skills my man :haylul:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Thank you!
:nekolove: :lisalaugh:

I'm here everyday! So seriously, give me a call!
:pikasmart::pikadab:

I also have a weird card too though. A BG! Right near the bottom of my card locker. A SuperM Kia, just hanging out chilling amongst every GG I have... No wonder I still don't have a Jennie card yet.
:nekopout:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thank you!
:nekolove: :lisalaugh:

I'm here everyday! So seriously, give me a call!
:pikasmart::pikadab:

I also have a weird card too though. A BG! Right near the bottom of my card locker. A SuperM Kia, just hanging out chilling amongst every GG I have... No wonder I still don't have a Jennie card yet.
:nekopout:
Ah the curse of having a valuable BG card, I know all too well :lisalaugh:

I second this motion.
I saw your collection and you have stuff I want but I know you won't give them away lmao.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
unfortunately the strange cards themselves usually call me though :yolk:
So true. You get so many unwanted BG cards. Even though you want both GG and BG cards...
:lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So true. You get so many unwanted BG cards. Even though you want both GG and BG cards...
:lisalaugh:
I just checked :lisalaugh:
It's a miracle she doesn't have Minhyun yet :haylul:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
So true. You get so many unwanted BG cards. Even though you want both GG and BG cards...
:lisalaugh:
exactly it's like i'm collecting half the industry and what cards do i get? the other half :yolk:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Well see how good this guy is when second gen cards come out.

I'm not gonna sing his praises until I have a complete f(x) set.
I've got you bro. f(x) cards will be falling on your lap.
:pepelook::pikasmart::pandatea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Drew_B and Darkseid
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Ah the curse of having a valuable BG card, I know all too well :lisalaugh:



I saw your collection and you have stuff I want but I know you won't give them away lmao.
Ozy, did you already know this:
Instead of clicking on a user's profile, go to the top of any KS pahe(except on mobile i think), you see this:
PSX_20201217_021221.jpg

Click on awards:then u shd see this:
PSX_20201217_021453.jpg

Click on Cards the left one: you shd the page with cards n somewhere there is this:
PSX_20201217_021611.jpg

Click on the tiny no. you see next to the card you want: you shd see this:
PSX_20201217_021856.jpg

Except i clicked on a different card than the one you want: if you dint know this already, try it urself n see who the final boss who has this card rlly is. Srry, if you already knew this.(also srry idk how to circle the important stuff in the pix with my shitty phone).
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yesss master @OnlyCalB deserves all the appreciation threads for his kindness and great trades :maheart:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread