COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

When was the last time you cried? (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Today

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Today because of watching The Boyz x Oneus performance of Heroine on Road to Kingdom

It is the most wholesome most warmhearted performance I've seen in a while and Sunmi also liked it so <3

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yesterday because my boyfriend took me to a castle and we went to a fine dining restaurant and got to see all the pretty lights on the castle. It made me really grateful for him, and feel so blessed given how rotten this year has been otherwise, mainly my grandma's passing. But they were happy tears.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yesterday because my boyfriend took me to a castle and we went to a fine dining restaurant and got to see all the pretty lights on the castle. It made me really grateful for him, and feel so blessed given how rotten this year has been otherwise, mainly my grandma's passing. But they were happy tears.
Aw that is so incredibly sweet! goals tbh. You must be really special to him. I'm sorry about your grandma passing and I'm sending you my condolences. I lost mines a few years ago so I know how heartbreaking and hard that can be. <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Today because of watching The Boyz x Oneus performance of Heroine on Road to Kingdom

It is the most wholesome most warmhearted performance I've seen in a while and Sunmi also liked it so <3

Woah that was really good! No wonder you cried :sanapray: Is this a new or old season? I'm confused because I saw a kingdom teaser (I think) on MAMA 2020 BUT the new one didn't start yet right? because I wanted to watch....

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Aw that is so incredibly sweet! goals tbh. You must be really special to him. I'm sorry about your grandma passing and I'm sending you my condolences. I lost mines a few years ago so I know how heartbreaking and hard that can be. <3
Thank you and I think I'm special to him but I love him a lot and he's definitely special to me.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Woah that was really good! No wonder you cried :sanapray: Is this a new or old season? I'm confused because I saw a kingdom teaser (I think) on MAMA 2020 BUT the new one didn't start yet right? because I wanted to watch....
I think it premiered this year or last year, it's road to kingdom which means it's not kingdom, think of it as a prequel. the winner of road to kingdom is guaranteed a spot in kingdom the actual show which is airing next year

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think it premiered this year or last year, it's road to kingdom which means it's not kingdom, think of it as a prequel. the winner of road to kingdom is guaranteed a spot in kingdom the actual show which is airing next year
ohhhhhhhhh I SEE. did any of these members make it?

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah since it was a prequel there were some more lesser known boy groups like Oneus Veriveri ONF
but in the end The Boyz ended up winning and securing their spot in Kingdom <3
they even did an encore performance by themselves and then ateez and skz did one as their new rivals

Watch: Stray Kids, ATEEZ, And The Boyz Confirmed To Compete On “Kingdom”; Perform Powerful Collab At 2020 MAMA
OMG SO THAT'S WHY THEY HAD A COLLAB AT MAMA.... MIND BLOWN :maheart: I'm excited to see how hyunjin does :) I swear I'm ALWAYS out of the loop these days when it comes to K-pop news.... sigh

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG SO THAT'S WHY THEY HAD A COLLAB AT MAMA.... MIND BLOWN :maheart: I'm excited to see how hyunjin does :) I swear I'm ALWAYS out of the loop these days when it comes to K-pop news.... sigh
hyunjin will do great! i'm rooting for all 3 of the groups haha it's gonna be hard to see someone win over the others

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread