I'm realising how fortunate I am. We have pretty much overcome covid at this point so we don't have to wear masks anymore. They just recommend that you wear them if you're catching public transport but not a lot of people do since it's not a strict rule with penalties anymore.
Australia is clear of cases with social distancing guidelines and stuff put in place just to keep us safe, but I wear a mask everyday on the train to uni and tbh I wear it at shopping centres too, it makes me feel comfortable going out
Sometimes I don't wear a mask if I'm going outside and not going to be around people so quite recently. As for cases where I'm going to be around anyone I started wearing a mask in March of 2019 before it was mandated.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.