Comeback When will bts rap line stop ruining bts songs? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
:welp:
I actually liked rap line's parts the best in their new album...
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I havent heard the album yet.

What about in this track?
I was wondering how it would fit in while I was listening to it because the song is pretty light but I thought it went in well with the rest after it happened. It didn't sound like it was randomly pasted in the middle of the song and it wasn't too heavy either. I do feel like the song could have worked well even if the rap parts were shorter but it didn't ruin the song for me so I don't hate it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm locking this for now so I can clean it up a bit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Alright, I'm opening this back up. Please refrain from any sort of bashing or shading of the artists. If there is shading and bashing again then this will be closed for good.

Please keep this as a discussion only, not a bashing session.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Alright, I'm opening this back up. Please refrain from any sort of bashing or shading of the artists. If there is shading and bashing again then this will be closed for good.

Please keep this as a discussion only, not a bashing session.
Bashing session bashing session!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread