- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I havent heard the album yet.
I actually liked rap line's parts the best in their new album...
I was wondering how it would fit in while I was listening to it because the song is pretty light but I thought it went in well with the rest after it happened. It didn't sound like it was randomly pasted in the middle of the song and it wasn't too heavy either. I do feel like the song could have worked well even if the rap parts were shorter but it didn't ruin the song for me so I don't hate it.I havent heard the album yet.
What about in this track?
Bashing session bashing session!!!Alright, I'm opening this back up. Please refrain from any sort of bashing or shading of the artists. If there is shading and bashing again then this will be closed for good.
Please keep this as a discussion only, not a bashing session.
No bashing in this household.Bashing session bashing session!!!
Fine my dear.. you win.No bashing in this household.![]()