When You Aren't Here-What Are You Typically Up to? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For me, it's usually work or family/friend-related.
I've been really busy with work.
I'm suddenly getting an influx of requests because people are now
going back to the office instead of working from home.
And need help with their pets-also I'm working at another place.
So I've just been busy busy and when I'm off work.
I'm spending time with my BF and being productive with him.
Or hanging out with some friends.

But what about you?
When you aren't here what are you doing?
​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
killing my brain with excessive youtube
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Mostly busy with just normal life things that need to get done, reading or watching YouTube
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
D

Deleted member 74

Stressing about uni, reading, meditating, watching dramas or sleeping
I'm like a 70 year old woman in a 20 year old body
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread